Over the coming days and weeks we will be addressing each of the ten points in the New Black Panther Party’s 10 Point Platform. We wanted to present it all in one post but decided there is far too much ground to cover in our effort to explain and debunk this shameful piece of writing. We will discuss each point one at a time.
Do blacks really buy into this crap? If so, its not going to be good for their race as a whole. Whites and other races are becoming weary of this sort of rhetoric. It wont be long before people start to rebel.
When we have addressed each of the ten points, we will then offer our OWN 10 point platform which will answer each “belief” stated in the New Black Panther Party’s 10 Point Platform.
This should be interesting!
Point #1: We want freedom. We want the power to practice self-determination, and to determine the destiny of our community and THE BLACK NATION.
We believe in the spiritual high moral code of our Ancestors. We believe in the truths of the Bible, Quran, and other sacred texts and writings. We believe in MAAT and the principles of NGUZO SABA. We believe that Black People will not be free until we are able to determine our Divine Destiny.
You have freedom. You were given freedom from slavery over 140 years ago, yet you still try to hold that over every white’s head to this day. What did you do with your freedom? Many of you sat idle and refused to work because you didn’t have anyone telling you what to do and when. You became lazy and shiftless. Since slavery was abolished, you have failed to succeed on the same level that whites have despite our efforts to affirm your success. We have given you jobs you didn’t deserve. We have made sure that quotas were filled with ranks of unqualified black workers while passing over more qualified whites and members of other races. Why? Because we wanted to help you and pay for mistakes made by others long ago. The end result? You have become and have remained crippled. Yet you still want reparations? Bullhockey!
You HAVE the power to practice self determination, yet you don’t use this power in positive ways. You have instead used your power to commit more crime than the white population, create more unwed pregnancies, abuse a system that has tried to help you while forever holding your hands out asking for more, teach hate and dependence to your children, allow your children to fail in school, destroy your own neighborhoods turning them into ghettos that most humans would not want to live in, and drain societies all over the globe of economic resources day after day after day.
Your leaders, preachers, and mouth pieces keep you in this dependent state of mind, body, and soul because its a business for them. They line their pockets with your victimhood. YOU and you alone allow this and take it hook, line, and sinker. Why? Because its easier for others to do for you, than for you to do for yourselves.
You have determined the destiny for your community already as evidenced by your lack of ability to take care of yourselves, by yourselves. You have shown that except for rare instances, you cannot succeed unless you are part of a special program such as affirmative action, take hand outs from the government in the way of welfare checks and health care, or happen to have some apologist in your corner crying RACISM!
You have shown that you really don’t want nor intend to be “free”. If you really wanted freedom then you would stop committing so many crimes resulting in your incarceration. You would get jobs on your own merit. You would feel too proud to keep taking hand outs when you know good and well that you have full ability to work and make a living all on your own.
You are divisive and racist in your quest for a “BLACK NATION”. Although many whites would feel quite happy to give you your own nation [Hell we tried! Look at what happened in Liberia!], there will be the ever equally divisive portion of the white and Jewish population (aka apologists) who will seek to further your dependence because your dependence is a money maker for them too.
You believe in the spiritual high moral code of your Ancestors? Which ancestors would these be? Are you talking about the ones who held you in slavery before they sold you into American slavery? Are you referring to those same ancestors who once you were liberated -those of you who went back to whence you came – re-enslaved you once you returned?
Which truths in the Bible and Quran do you really believe in? Certainly not any of the following because you don’t seem to be living them and they don’t shine through in your actions:
- An upright man gives thought to his ways (Proverbs 21:29)
[You have shown yourself to be thoughtless and careless.]
- Let not my heart be drawn to what is evil, to take part in wicked deeds with men who are evildoers; let me not eat of their delicacies (Psalm 141:4)
[You have shown yourselves to be drawn to the most evil and darkest people and parts of society as a whole.]
- …give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)
[You thank no one for the hand outs you receive on a continued basis. You continue to insist it is never enough. You demand more in lieu of getting it for yourselves.]
- Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. (Matthew 5. 1-12)
[Try telling that to Jackson or Sharpton!]
- Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
[You do not believe in peace. You believe in rioting your own communities when you don’t like a verdict handed down, or if you otherwise don’t get your way.]
- But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. (1 Timothy 5:8)
[This probably wouldn’t go over too well with “baby’s daddy”.]
- Be fruitful and multiply. (Genesis 1:28)
[Well, we know you got THAT one covered!]
I wonder if the book you actually want to follow is ONLY the Quran.
- And slay them wherever ye find them… and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah. (2:191-193)
- Fighting is enjoined on you… (2.216)
- We have made lawful for you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave-girls whom God has given you as booty… (33:50-)
Enough of the Quran as much of it sickens me to read. Onward…
You say you believe in MAAT and the principles of NGUZO SABA? Lets see what they are:
The seven principles of Ma’at:
- Truth: Congruous in thought, words, and deeds.
[You lie, you cheat, you steal in much larger proportion than any other race.]
- Justice: Always showing balance in everything you do.
[How can you seek balance when justice to you is inflicting harm and blame on anyone but yourselves?]
- Righteousness: Acting in accord with Divine Law.
[The black race has shown only self righteousness as opposed to righteousness in relation to ANY Divine Law.]
- Reciprocity: What you give, you shall receive.
[You have shown you give very little, but take much.]
- Balance: The scales must be equal on all sides.
[Read above, over and over, until you understand fully what it all means.]
- Harmony: Making sure you are in accordance with nature.
[Is throwing your “fohdee” on the ground or shattering your wine bottle on the street what you consider being in “accordance with nature?” Is the ghettoizing of your neighborhoods in accordance with this principle as well?]
- Order: To put persons or things into their proper places in relation to each other.
[Looking at yourselves, do you laugh a little when reading this? You have not done, and will probably never do anything close to this as the proper place for things in your eyes is in your hands, and for free.]
The Nguzo Saba:
- (Unity): To strive for and maintain unity in the family, community, nation, and race.
[Cough! Do YOU know where your baby’s daddy is?]
- (Self-Determination): To define ourselves, name ourselves, and speak for ourselves instead of being defined and spoken for by others.
[This all looks good on paper but do you practice this? We know you got the naming yourselves part down though. Anything with a “qua”, “Da”, “La” or “Sha” [when added with a “qua”] in it seems suitable enough for you. So be it. And you HAVE defined yourselves already. You are needy, dependent, and incarcerated due to your own bad habits and behaviors.]
- (Collective Work and Responsibility): To build and maintain our community together and to make our brothers’ and sisters’ problems our problems and to solve them together.
[You let the white man/woman solve your problems. In fact you insist on it.]
- (Cooperative Economics): To build and maintain our own stores, shops, and to profit from them together.
[Although some of you have succeeded, most of you have failed at these types of ventures at your own hands despite assistance in the form of governmental programs designed only for your race.]
- (Purpose): To make as our collective vocation the building and developing of our community in order to restore our people to their traditional greatness.
[Which traditional greatness are you referring to? You have built and developed very little if nothing at all by your own will and hands. You have systematically destroyed communities in which your race has been the predominating occupants.]
- (Creativity): To do always as much as we can, in the way we can, in order to leave our community more beautiful and beneficial than when we inherited it.
[You have inherited inner cities all over the globe. You have left them in shambles. How creative is that? Its only a matter of time before you reach further outward from inner cities and infest the suburban communities with your brand of destruction.]
- (Faith): To believe with all our heart in our parents, our teachers, our people and the righteousness and victory of our struggle.
[You believe in capitalizing on struggle you have created for yourselves when you have been given every opportunity to bring yourselves out of that struggle. How can you believe in your parents when many of them don’t have the necessary skills to nurture their own children? How can you believe in your teachers when the parents wont even support them? How can you believe in your own people when they don’t even believe in you and your ability to do for yourselves? Take many of your own preachers and leaders for instance. They don’t want you to be self determined. That would mean taking away their thunder and lively hood.]
Finally, you will not be free because even YOU don’t want to determine your own destiny. You want your destiny determined FOR you by people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, and the rest of their minions.
Installment #2 coming very soon…